Clever use of space sees the living, dining and kitchen come together in a central hub which opens onto a generously sized alfresco area. There is a media room for the movie buff, which could also double as a study or second living space, four spacious bedrooms and large rumpus room at the rear of the home.
- Home to be built by Nu Trend Quality Homes on a lot on the Pacific Harbour Golf Course, Gahnia Landing Estate
- Four bedrooms, master with ensuite and WIR
- Open plan kitchen, meals and living overlooking the alfresco area
- Large butlers pantry and meal preparation area
- Rumpus room PLUS separate media room
Phone today to discover more!
Terms and Conditions apply. Images are for illustration purposes only unless otherwise specified. Prices are correct as at 16/09/2019. Final prices are subject to soil test and site survey. Land not yet registered. Franklin 29
Thanks for contacting us! We will be in touch with you shortly.