New housing estate in Bundamba, Have you got your dream home pictured in your mind, but you're yet to find your dream site? You'll be hard pressed to find a better location than what's on offer here to build your home. This house and land package home is four bedrooms with walk in robe and en-suite, double garage and large living room.
House Package Inclusions:
• Engineer Designed Steel Frames & Trusses
• Bricks - PGH Selection
• Roof - Choice of 12 ColorBond colours
• Roof Sarking - Roof sarking with roof tiles only
• Window Glass - 5mm Tinted/White Obscure to Bathroom & WC
• Front External Swing Door - Choice of 4 Corinthian Doors
• Hot Water System - 2 Panel 300L+ Solar Hot Water System(s) Subject
to customer assigning Renewable Energy Cert
• 5kW Electricity Generating Solar Power System - subject to roof size and
customer assigning Renewable Energy Cert
• Bench Tops - Laminate Benchtops 6 set schemes
• Kitchen Cupboards - Melamine Doors with PVC Hard Edge (6 set
• Tapware to Kitchen - Lever Mixers
• Wall oven - Multifunction Stainless steel finish single oven
• Hot plates - 600mm Ceramic (where shown on plan)
• Internal Hinged Doors - Flush Doors
• Robe Doors - Flush hinged or Vinyl sliding
• Linen Doors - Flush hinged or Vinyl sliding
• Painting - Dulux Selection 6 set schemes
The Village at Bundamba offers all key amenities and is only a short drive away from Costco Ipswich, Bundamba State School, Bundamba Secondary College, Tafe Ipswich and a wide range of local dining and shopping centres
The Village at Bundamba is only 10 minutes from the Ipswich CBD and just 35 minutes from the Brisbane CBD, with 2 public transport options less than 5 minutes away. Contact the agent as inspections are by appointment only.
Terms and Conditions apply. Images are for illustration purposes only. The house and land package price is base price only unless otherwise specified. Prices are correct as at 06/12/19. Final prices are subject to soil test and site survey.