*** IMPORTANT NOTICE ***
Due to advice from the Australian Government around COVID-19, our sales offices are still open for business however all visits to our home and land centres will be strictly by appointment only. Please call ahead to arrange a suitable time. We thank you for your understanding.
CALL EXCLUSIVE AGENT - MATT AITKEN ON 0437211365 FOR APPOINTMENT NOW
Are you looking to buy your first home? We are able to offer a turnkey house and land package at this great price, first home buyers grant of $15,000 is available. This is a brand new estate in Bundamba only a short drive to Ipswich CBD, the estate has its own park grounds complete with a basketball court.
Contact Matt Aitken directly on mobile anytime 7 days for more information on this exclusive offer.
This house land package gives you a brand new 3 bedroom home $1,000 deposit gets you started.
• Engineer Designed Steel Frames & Trusses
• Bricks - PGH Selection
• Roof - Choice of 12 ColorBond colours
• Roof Sarking - Roof sarking with roof tiles only
• Window Glass - 5mm Tinted/White Obscure to Bathroom & WC
• Front External Swing Door - Choice of 4 Corinthian Doors
• Hot Water System - 2 Panel 300L+ Solar Hot Water System(s) Subject
to customer assigning Renewable Energy Cert
• 5kW Electricity Generating Solar Power System - subject to roof size and
customer assigning Renewable Energy Cert
• Bench Tops - Laminate Benchtops 6 set schemes
• Kitchen Cupboards - Melamine Doors with PVC Hard Edge (6 set
• Tapware to Kitchen - Lever Mixers
• Wall oven - Multifunction Stainless steel finish single oven
• Hot plates - 600mm Ceramic (where shown on plan)
• Internal Hinged Doors - Flush Doors
• Robe Doors - Flush hinged or Vinyl sliding
• Linen Doors - Flush hinged or Vinyl sliding
• Painting - Dulux Selection 6 set schemes
• Floor coverings throughout
• Window coverings throughout
• Metal Letterbox
• Wall mount clothes line
• Exposed aggregate driveway
• Concrete porch/patio
• Concrete alfresco
Residents will enjoy all key amenities only a short drive away including Costco Ipswich, Bundamba State School, Bundamba Secondary College, Tafe Ipswich and a wide range of local dining and shopping centres.
The Village at Bundamba is only 10 minutes from the Ipswich CBD and just 35 minutes from the Brisbane CBD, with 2 public transport options less than 5 minutes away.
THIS IS AN EXCLUSIVE OFFER SO CALL Matt Aitken DIRECT TO BOOK YOUR INSPECTION TIME.
INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
PHONE MATT AITKEN ON 0437211365 NOW
Terms and Conditions apply. Images are for illustration purposes only unless otherwise specified. Prices are correct as at 31/03/2020. Final prices are subject to soil test and site survey. This is a home and land package to be constructed.