*** IMPORTANT NOTICE ***
Due to advice from the Australian Government around COVID-19, our sales offices are still open for business however all visits to our home and land centres will be strictly by appointment only. Please call ahead to arrange a suitable time. We thank you for your understanding.
CALL EXCLUSIVE AGENT - MATT AITKEN ON 0437211365 FOR APPOINTMENT NOW
One of the upcoming areas of Ipswich is this great new housing estate positioned close to CBD and new industry growth area. This Turnkey house and land package is exceptional value for money, government grant is available for fist home buyers. Residents will enjoy all key amenities only a short drive away including Costco Ipswich, Bundamba State School, Bundamba Secondary College, Tafe Ipswich and a wide range of local dining and shopping centres.
This is an exclusive offer and you must contact the listing agent direct on mobile for inspection times.
PHONE MATT AITKEN ON MOBILE ANY DAY OF THE WEEK FOR MORE INFORMATION!!!
• Engineer Designed Steel Frames & Trusses
• Bricks - PGH Selection
• Roof - Choice of 12 ColorBond colours
• Roof Sarking - Roof sarking with roof tiles only
• Window Glass - 5mm Tinted/White Obscure to Bathroom & WC
• Front External Swing Door - Choice of 4 Corinthian Doors
• Hot Water System - 2 Panel 300L+ Solar Hot Water System(s) Subject
to customer assigning Renewable Energy Cert
• 5kW Electricity Generating Solar Power System - subject to roof size and
customer assigning Renewable Energy Cert
• Bench Tops - Laminate Benchtops 6 set schemes
• Kitchen Cupboards - Melamine Doors with PVC Hard Edge (6 set
• Tapware to Kitchen - Lever Mixers
• Wall oven - Multifunction Stainless steel finish single oven
• Hot plates - 600mm Ceramic (where shown on plan)
• Internal Hinged Doors - Flush Doors
• Robe Doors - Flush hinged or Vinyl sliding
• Linen Doors - Flush hinged or Vinyl sliding
• Painting - Dulux Selection 6 set schemes
• Floor coverings throughout
• Window coverings throughout
• Metal Letterbox
• Wall mount clothes line
• Exposed aggregate driveway
• Concrete porch/patio
• Concrete alfresco
The Village at Bundamba is only 10 minutes from the Ipswich CBD and just 35 minutes from the Brisbane CBD, with 2 public transport options less than 5 minutes away.
THIS IS AN EXCLUSIVE OFFER SO CALL Matt Aitken DIRECT TO BOOK YOUR INSPECTION TIME.
INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
PHONE MATT AITKEN ON 0437211365 NOW
Terms and Conditions apply. Images are for illustration purposes only unless otherwise specified. Prices are correct as at 31/03/2020. Final prices are subject to soil test and site survey. This is a home and land package to be constructed.