Build your warehouse, showroom and office in one of South-East Queensland’s most dynamic growth areas.
- 34 ha masterplanned Industry and Business Park
- Access and exposure to Bruce Highway (M1)
- Quality Corporate Park presentation
- Estate covenants to protect purchaser’s investment
- Great local lifestyle benefits and amenities
- Lots can be amalgamated to create larger areas
- Design and construct services available
Motorway Business Park Burpengary is positioned on the Bruce Highway, approximately 35 minutes north of Brisbane and 35 minutes south of the Sunshine Coast. Access to the Park is off Exit 142.
The Park is in the Moreton Bay Regional Council area which includes Caboolture, Redcliffe and North Lakes, all of which are identified as expanding residential nodes in South East Queensland. It is the fifth fastest growing LGA in Queensland with a population that has increased by 4% per annum in the past two years.
Major investment in local infrastructure such as hospitals, schools and a university campus, all designed to keep pace with the expanding population.
Road infrastructure has been upgraded to six lanes on the Bruce Highway between Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast, increasing the ease of access to major locations such as Brisbane Airport, Port of Brisbane, Brisbane CBD, Gateway Arterial, Sunshine Coast and D’Aguilar Highway.
The Park is adjacent to local services including shopping, banking and postal facilities. Burpengary railway station is nearby, providing regular rail services to Brisbane and Caboolture.